“The Clean Water Project” of Grand Royal Group International Co.,Ltd is the initiative which provides water treatment plants and digs wells in order to tackle the shortage of access to clean water in Myanmar.
In 2020, the group of companies was collaborating with the Department of Rural Development under the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation to implement the projects in Magway and Mandalay Regions and Mon State.
The following areas are now ready for the access of clean water,
1) Aik Gyi Village, Chauk Tsp, Magway,
2) Lal Ma Village, Sinbaungwe Tsp, Magway,
3) Ma Gyi Kone Village, Sinbaungwe Township, Magway,
4) Lal Yar Village, Kyauk Padaung Township, Mandalay
5) Katun Village, Paung Township, Mon State and
6) Ywar Hlut Village, Chaung Sone Township, Mon State.